UnitedHealthcare Wellness Page
If you are a UnitedHealthcare (UHC) member on a plan with the NMRHCA you have access to a variety of powerful wellness opportunities and programs. Click to expand each option and learn about each offering.
UNITEDHEALTHCARE WELLNESS WEBSITE
UnitedHealthcare (UHC) commitment to your best health includes tools and resources that will:
- Empower you to stay healthy and well and to take control of your health.
- Partner with you to help regain your health in times of new or potential (emerging) risks.
- Support you when your health is most at risk.
UnitedHealthcare offers helpful resources, including self-management tools and programs, to better serve you in all stages of your health.
SilverSneakers is a fitness and lifestyle benefit included with your UnitedHealthcare® health plan at no additional cost. What does SilverSneakers include?
- Memberships to thousands of fitness locations1 – visit as many as you wish!
- Group exercise classes2 designed for all abilities
- Fun activities held outside the gym2
- SilverSneakers On-DemandTM online workout videos that feature tips on fitness and nutrition
- SilverSneakers LIVE virtual classes and workshops throughout the week
- SilverSneakers GOTM mobile app with workout programs, location finder and more
Renew by UnitedHealthcare® helps inspire you to take charge of your health and wellness every day by providing a wide variety of useful resources and activities — all at no additional cost.
ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT
VIRTUAL DOCTOR VISITS
With Virtual Doctor Visits, you’re able to talk to a doctor by phone or video1 from your computer, tablet or smartphone — 24/7, day or night.
TELEPHONIC NURSE SUPPORT
Telephonic Nurse Support was designed specifically to help make your health decisions simple and convenient by providing:
- Quick answers to your health questions any time, anywhere — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to registered nurses with clinical experience.
- Information to guide your health care decisions.
UnitedHealthcare® HouseCalls visit is available to you at no additional cost.
- One 45- to 60-minute at-home visit from a health care practitioner, each year.
- A head-to-toe exam, health screenings and plenty of time to talk about your health questions.
- A custom care plan made just for you.
- Help connecting you with additional care you may need.
COLON CANCER SCREENING
When it comes to getting a colon cancer screening, some simple information can go a long way toward putting your mind at ease
HEARING AID BENEFIT
You have access to all that UnitedHealthcare Hearing has to offer to help treat hearing loss and hear life to the fullest.